I got this book for Christmas. I read it in two days. It was a very exciting and good book. It was about a boy named Winston Breen who loves puzzles. For his sister's birthday, he gives her a box. Inside the box they find some mysterious puzzle pieces. They are pieces of wood with letters on them. No matter how Winston tries to solve it, none of the letters make sense. Then, he finds a few other people who have puzzle pieces just like his. This leads to an exciting treasure hunt for part of the enheritance of one of the founders of the town. It was a very good and exciting book.Tuesday, December 28, 2010
37. The Puzzling World of Winston Breen
I got this book for Christmas. I read it in two days. It was a very exciting and good book. It was about a boy named Winston Breen who loves puzzles. For his sister's birthday, he gives her a box. Inside the box they find some mysterious puzzle pieces. They are pieces of wood with letters on them. No matter how Winston tries to solve it, none of the letters make sense. Then, he finds a few other people who have puzzle pieces just like his. This leads to an exciting treasure hunt for part of the enheritance of one of the founders of the town. It was a very good and exciting book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment