I didn't think that there were going to make another 39 clues book. Apparently, I was wrong. This one was slightly different, mainly because there were four different authors of the book. Each author had a different generation of Mandrigals. There were four different sections of the book, about Gideon Cahill, Madileine Cahill, Grace Cahill, and Amy and Dan Cahill. It was a really good book. It told the story of Gideon Cahill's death, Madileinne's first adventures, and Grace Cahill's first mission. It also told how Amy and Dan first found out about the Vespers. I really enjoyed the book.
Friday, August 12, 2011
11. Vespers Rising
I didn't think that there were going to make another 39 clues book. Apparently, I was wrong. This one was slightly different, mainly because there were four different authors of the book. Each author had a different generation of Mandrigals. There were four different sections of the book, about Gideon Cahill, Madileine Cahill, Grace Cahill, and Amy and Dan Cahill. It was a really good book. It told the story of Gideon Cahill's death, Madileinne's first adventures, and Grace Cahill's first mission. It also told how Amy and Dan first found out about the Vespers. I really enjoyed the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment