I read this book because I really liked the movie and I wanted to see if the book was equally good. At the begining of the book, Ella is born and a fairy comes to give her a gift. She is given the gift of obedience. She always has to be obedient. While she is growing up, people give her harmless orders, not knowing about her curse. When she is a little older, her mom dies. Her dad sends her to finishing school with to girls that have figured out that she always has to be obedient. She makes one friend at obedience school but she eventually runs away. Alot of things happen to her, but she eventually breaks the curse. It was a very good book.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
13. Ella Enchanted
I read this book because I really liked the movie and I wanted to see if the book was equally good. At the begining of the book, Ella is born and a fairy comes to give her a gift. She is given the gift of obedience. She always has to be obedient. While she is growing up, people give her harmless orders, not knowing about her curse. When she is a little older, her mom dies. Her dad sends her to finishing school with to girls that have figured out that she always has to be obedient. She makes one friend at obedience school but she eventually runs away. Alot of things happen to her, but she eventually breaks the curse. It was a very good book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have disided that I like the movie better.
ReplyDelete-Kate